Friday 18 December 2009

Like a bullet - bullet pen!


I'm listening to the theme tune to James Bond and it prompted me to write this blog because if there's one thing that Bond is famous for, it's his gun. His body count must be incredibly high; I wouldn't want to get in the way of one of his bullets for certain!

The only bullet I like is the promotional Bullet Ballpen because it's so funtional. It's not overly big but is bullet shaped with a selection of different coloured clip options available. It also has a key ring on one end so it makes a great pen to have have at exhibitions and trade shows because you can simply attach it to a promotional lanyard and hang it round your neck.

Back to Bond, James Bond, and I also am a big fan of the Bullet USB Flashdrive range beacuse they are propbably one of the most reliable USB drives I have come across. I would recommend these to anybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Promotional products are the number one cost effective way to promote your company, organisation or event.